Beamsville Music Studio Offers Exciting, High Quality Music Lessons and More!
We provide Music Lessons for all ages - babies, Toddlers, children and adults, private and group lessons all year round.
Violin / Fiddle
- CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR AMAZING NEW PROGRAMS COMING UP IN THE NEW YEAR. LOOK DOWN...
- Private lesson rates are $19 per half hour lesson
- All group Lessons are $15 per hour
- Family Discount for families with 3 or more people in their household enrolled for lessons
- College & University, and Royal Conservatory Exam Preparation available upon request
- Music Contest and Festival Preparation upon request
Click the cart to start shopping online for sheet music!
String Ensemble Registration
Group classes are an affordable and enriching way to supplement
your child’s musical education and maintain a necessary level of
inspiration to play, practice and perform.
- Classes are 1 hour long once a week for nine weeks.
Record a CD in a RECORDING STUDIO
Weekly band class registration is open all year round. Our band program offers a wide range of learning for the future stars. The program covers things such as: proper sound and set up, song writing, recording, and performance. Classes are 1 hour sessions.
- You have a choice of 2 different sessions:
- 8 weeks – with 2hrs at Hive Studio. We will record a song which will be taught in the class.
- 12 weeks – with 4hrs Hive Studio. We will record two or more songs which will be taught in the class.
Please contact us for more information and availability.
SONG BIRD PROGRAM
All of us at Beamsville Music Studio believe that every child should
have the opportunity for music to be part of their development
Beamsville Music along with the Community Care of West Niagara runs a non profit program we like to call the SONG BIRD PROGRAM. The classes are held at the Beamsville Music Studio on Saturdays from September until the end of June. We teach the rudiments of music along with the basic techniques needed to play violin, guitar, drums, piano, singing, ukulele and more. Please contact Community Care for eligibility and the yearly schedule.